We offer a same day company formation package that includes printing of memorandum and articles of association, share certificates and certificate of incorporation, appointing directors and secretary and registering with HMRC / obtaining a VAT and PAYE number (if necessary).
All we need is the following information:
- Company name not already registered at Companies House (we can check if necessary).
- Registered office address (usually the business premises or home address of a shareholder – we can provide a registered office facility for a nominal charge).
- For each director and shareholder : name, address, date of birth, previous names, NI number, home phone number, details of other directorships, nationality, photographic ID and recent utility bill.
- Details of shareholding % – it is extremely important to get this right as there can be serious legal and taxation implications if these need to be changed in the future. We can advise in this respect.
Our current charge for this service is £200 plus VAT.
Other things to consider include:
- Setting up a bank account (normally takes at least 2 weeks) – ensure you use a bank that allocates a relationship manager.
- Ensuring all the necessary insurances are in place (public liability, employers liability, professional indemnity, contents, buildings, business motor, stock etc – speak to an insurance broker).
- Acquiring domain names so you can set up a website and e mail addresses.
- Designing a logo, stationery, business cards etc – can be done cheaply on-line but the results are unlikely to be as satisfactory as engaging a marketing agency.
- Setting up Facebook pages or Twitter / Linkedin accounts
What ICT will the business require?
- The bookkeeping system you will use.
We’ve even produced a New Business Kit which is updated every year for all the latest tax rates, tax saving tips and marketing ideas. It’s available in paperback or PDF – just ask us for a free copy.
We pride ourselves on giving clear, concise, easy to understand advice in an unstuffy environment. Packages can be tailored to your exact needs and we can provide a fixed fee, pay monthly option if required. Whether you’re starting a small business, starting an online business, starting a business from home, or just simply need some straight forward business startup advice, we’re here to help.
Please get in touch for a free, no obligation initial meeting.