- Our clients
- Users of our websites including www.360accountants.co.uk, www.5fourpayroll.co.uk, www.360mentor.co.uk, www.360wealthmanagement.co.uk, www.360financetalent.co.uk, www.walshand.co.uk.
- Representatives of our clients
- Our suppliers
This Policy does not apply to staff, who are individuals employed by and who work directly for 360 Accountants, 5four Payroll, 360 Mentor, 360 Wealth Management, Walsh and Co, 360 Finance Talent or any other affiliates of the 360 Group.
The Policy describes the types of personal information we collect, how we use the information, with whom we share it, and the rights of and choices available to individuals regarding our use of their information. We also describe the measures we take to protect the security of the information and how you can contact us about our privacy practices and to exercise your rights.
Why we collect your data
To enable us to discharge the services agreed under our engagement, and for other related purposes including updating and enhancing client records, analysis for management purposes and statutory returns, crime prevention and legal and regulatory compliance we collect, obtain, use, process and may disclose personal data about you, your business, company its officers and employees.
We also collect your data in order to send you relevant, industry related electronic marketing. Including, but not limited to, e-newsletters, technical newsletters, text surveys and text reminders. In order to provide updates on 360 Accountants, 5four Payroll, 360 Mentor, 360 Finance Talent, 360 Wealth Management, Walsh and Co and any other associated business to the 360 Group. Processing your data allows us to send marketing correspondence, free of charge, with the confidence that you will find the information beneficial and interesting.
How we collect your data
During the course of our work we will collect information from you and others acting on your behalf. We collect personal information about you in various ways such as through an initial introductory meeting, email or phone call when you join us, in face to face meetings, networking events whereby business details are exchanged, through telephone and email, through our recruitment process, via contact forms on associated websites (www.360accountants.co.uk, www.5fourpayroll.co.uk, www.360mentor.co.uk, www.360wealthmanagement.co.uk, www.360financetalent.co.uk, www.walshand.co.uk) and during our interactions with clients and suppliers.
We may collect the following types of personal information (as permitted under law)
- Contact information (such as name, postal address, email address and telephone number)
- Usernames and passwords for security purposes
- Bank account information (such as account sort code, account number, account name and bank address)
- Information you provide about colleagues or other people you would like us to contact
- Other information you may provide to us, such as in surveys and feedback
- Incorporation dates, birth dates and other information related to the services you require
In addition, if you are a candidate and you apply for a position, we may collect the following types of personal information (as permitted under local law):
- Employment and education history
- language proficiencies and other work-related skills
- National Insurance number
- Date of birth
- Bank account information
- Citizenship and work authorisation status
- Health-related information
- Information gathered from background checks
- Tax-related information
- Information provided by references
- Information contained in your resume or C.V., information you provide regarding your career interests, and other information about your qualifications for employment
Who we share your data with
We share personal information with vendors who perform services on our behalf based on our instructions. We do not authorise these vendors to use or disclose the information except as necessary to perform services on our behalf or comply with legal requirements. We also may share your personal information with our subsidiaries and affiliates, HMRC, Companies House, Xero, Sage, Google Analytics and AdWords, IRIS, Capsule and other Customer Relationship Management systems, as well as Informanagement and Superfly Marketing for the purposes of distributing monthly newsletters/electronic marketing.
In addition, we may disclose information about you if we are required to do so by law or legal process, to law enforcement authorities or other government officials based on a lawful disclosure request and when we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to prevent physical harm or financial loss, or in connection with an investigation of suspected or actual fraudulent or illegal activity. We also reserve the right to transfer personal information we have about you in the event we sell or transfer all or a portion of our business or assets (including in the event of a reorganisation, dissolution or liquidation).
How we use the information we collect
We use the information described above to perform the following activities (as permitted under local law):
- Creating and managing financial information
- Processing payments
- Managing our client and supplier relationships
- Sending promotional materials in the form of electronic marketing including but not limited to newsletters, text surveys, text reminders, charity newsletters and legislation updates
- Communicating about, and administering participation in special events, promotions, programs, offers, surveys, contests and market research
- Responding to individuals’ enquiries
- Operating, evaluating and improving our business (including developing, enhancing, analysing and improving our services; managing our communications; performing data analytics; and performing accounting, auditing and other internal functions)
- Protecting against, identifying and seeking to prevent fraud and other unlawful activity, claims and other liabilities
- Complying with and enforcing applicable legal requirements, relevant industry standards, contractual obligations and our policies.
Right to withdraw consent
We offer you certain choices in connection with the personal information we collect about you and how we communicate with you. To update your preferences, ask us to remove your information from our mailing lists, exercise your rights or submit a request, please contact us by calling 01482 427360 or email email@example.com. The extent of which provided by the law of your jurisdiction, you may request access to the personal information we maintain about you or request that we correct, amend, delete or block the information by contacting us as indicated above. Where provided by law, you may withdraw any consent you previously provided to us or object at any time on legitimate grounds to the processing of your personal information, and we will apply your preferences going forward.
In some cases, we may rely upon processing your personal data for direct marketing purposes under the Legitimate Interest lawful basis. This is where we have obtained your details in the course of you being a prospective, existing or lapsed client and where we have relied on the soft-opt in clause in the Privacy & Electronic Communications Regulations 2003 (which governs how a business can undertake electronic direct marketing). After conducting a legitimate interest assessment, which balances our business purpose against your right to privacy, we believe the information we provide in the form of e – newsletters is informative, relevant and accurate, and is in your best interest to receive as a client/contact. However, if you decide these complimentary services aren’t for you then, as always, you have the right to object to the processing and unsubscribe by contacting us or clicking the unsubscribe button.
How we protect personal information
We maintain administrative, technical and physical safeguards designed to protect the personal information you provide against accidental, unlawful or unauthorised destruction, loss, alteration, access, disclosure or use.
We do not transfer any personal information we collect about you to any countries outside of the UK. We do not share your data with any 3rd parties who could benefit from the use of your data.
How To Contact Us
360 Chartered Accountants, 19 Albion Street, Hull, HU1 3TG
Call: 01482 427360
Or email: firstname.lastname@example.org