VAT is one of the more complex UK taxes and, often, even what appears to be a straightforward VAT question can open a can of worms.
With one of the strictest penalty regimes in UK tax it’s really important mistakes are avoided and that any returns are submitted and taxes paid on time. This is particularly pertinent where property is involved as the amounts involved are often significant.
We can help in the following ways:
- Outsourced bookkeeping to ensure VAT transactions are recorded correctly.
- Outsourced VAT return preparation and reminder service – using your books and records to produce the data
- VAT planning advice – to help you reduce your VAT liabilities
- VAT helpline – to answer all your ad hoc VAT queries
- Fee protection insurance to pay our fees should you be subjected to an enquiry